Join us for the 2nd annual ADU Expo-FREE
SAT, January 23, 2021, 9 am
Virtual Conference & Expo
Learn about ADUs from the professionals. How property/homeowners, families and investors can plan, design, finance and build their ADU.
What Are The Benefits of HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES?
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are an affordable type of home to offer in California because they do not require paying for land, major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES can provide a source of income for homeowners.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are built with cost-effective wood frame construction, which is significantly less costly than homes built on site from the ground up.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES allow extended families to be near one another while maintaining individual privacy.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES can provide as much living space as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young people, and seniors. Which means they’re suited for almost everyone.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES give homeowners the flexibility to share independent living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors to age in place as they require more care.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are far less expensive to build than a ground up site built structure.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES take a lot less time to build and there is fare less commotion and confusion on your property during construction.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES allow an investor to realize an ROI much faster and more profitably than ground up site built options.
John DL Arenden, Broker
TAG (The Arendsen Group) Real Estate Sales & Investments is a full service, one-stop, turnkey, family owned and operated real estate brokerage, General Contractor, Manufactured Home Contractor, Developer, Investor, Property Manager, Interior Design, Engineering, architectural, Landscape design, Expert Witness, Consulting, Curative Title and Troubleshooting company with over 100 years of combined experience in the San Diego real estate sales, construction, design & development arena.