Please Join Our
'ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT' (ADU)
Please add your name to the interest list if you would like to attend a limited seating panel discussion regarding the addition of a 'GRANNY FLAT' aka 'ACCESSORY DWELLING UNIT' (ADU) on your property.
We are receiving numerous phone calls and emails from folks throughout the North San Diego County area regarding Senate Bill 1069 and Assembly Bills 2299 & 2406 regarding this very important State Law enacted in January, 2017.
The seminar is planned for late October. It's purpose is to better explain and discuss this new State Law and how to properly, legally, economically and logistically go through the process of adding one on your property.
- Individual property/homeowners
- Do-it-yourself homeowners
- HOA Organizations
- Affordable Housing Organizations
- Licensed Contractors
- Real Estate ProfessionalsBanks
- Title & Escrow companies
- City Mayors
- City Council Members
- City planners
- County Supervisors
- Community Leaders and Organizers
- A homeowner who wishes to learn more about the entire process in order to be better informed about how to select and work with their own Professional Consultant and licensed, bonded & insured, General Contractor with the knowledge, experience and qualifications to design and build an ADU on their property/s.
To add your name/s to the interest list please email
Seating is limited. Reservations are on a first come first served basis. You must have an email confirmation for admission.
There is no cover charge for this event, however, gate admission to the venue and parking is not hosted.
Time and location to be announced by mid September.